Winter Stable Blanket with Belly Wrap Blue
Tough1 600 Denier
Tough-1 600D Stable Blanket with Belly Wrap Royal Blue
Protect your horse with the Tough-1 600 Denier Stable Blanket with Belly Wrap. The material is breathable, which allows your horse to stay comfortable. This blanket has all the features you will want and need to provide your horse with.
Size: Available in sizes 69in, 72in, 75in, 78in & 81in while supplies last
· 600 denier outer shell
· 250 gram poly fill
· Adjustable elastic leg straps
· Double buckle snap front closure
· Belly wrap with elastic straps
· Cut back neck
· Deep shoulder with extra gussets for comfort and secure fit
· Barbwire accent stitching and bar tack stitching on all straps for added strength
· Measuring Instructions – Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse’s rump just before the tail. If you horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
· Washing Instructions – Machine wash with cold water – Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air Dry or Machine Dry/No Heat
· Horses Turned Outside without Shelter – Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours your horse may still get wet especially in the neck and tail areas.
· When using a blanket or sheet it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.