BioFit Correction Pad Black 31×32
PRODUCT NUMBER: WFPB1
Size: 31 x 32in, 1in thick
The Classic Equine BioFit Shim Felt Pad is made from 100% virgin wool fleece lining for superior comfort and a thick orthopedic fleece that absorbs shock and disperses pressure. The close-cell foam shim is wedge-shaped to alleviate saddle fit issues while the contoured design conforms to horse’s shape. The BioFit Shim Pad has an adjustable correction that allows for less or more depending on need.
BIOFIT offers the support and protection you can trust when you need a little extra help to overcome conformation that is hard to fit. BIOFIT pads utilize a buildup strategically placed behind the scapula to help correct “downhill” saddle fit, evening out saddle pressure and lifting the front of the saddle away from the spine, freeing up the horse’s shoulder and eliminating uneven pressure points.
- Adjustable correction; slide forward for less, slide back for more
- Alleviates “downhill” saddle fit due to atrophy or conformation issues at the withers
- Evens out saddle pressure and eliminates uneven pressure points
- Closed-cell foam shim is wedge-shaped to alleviate saddle fit issues
- Orthopedic grade felt to absorb impact
- 100% virgin wool fleece wicks away moisture and dissipate heat
- Improves performance and less soreness
*For questions, please call us at 972-563-3300 from 9am-5pm CST Monday-Saturday or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3 in stock
Specifically designed to support horses with muscle atrophy behind the shoulder blade. Supports the front of the saddle from collapsing in the area behind the shoulder as a result of muscle loss, ill saddle fit or conformation. Strategic wedge placement fills in the void area, offering extra support. Works well for older horses with a diminishing topline or horses with very high withers needing a bridge pad. 7/8″ top quality wool blend offers superior shock absorption and protection.
Contoured design molds to conform to your horse’s back for added comfort and improved saddle fit. Cut over withers for greater gullet clearance and spine relief.